Call for Lightening Talks

Tanya Lattner-2
I have some empty space for more lightening talks at the LLVM Developers’ Meeting. These talks are 5 minutes total and are presented in series. The only hard criteria is that it should be related to LLVM or subproject (Clang, LLDB, etc).

Please send me an email (ASAP) with the following:

1) Talk Title
2) Your name and affiliation.
3) 1-2 sentences about what your talk is.

Thanks,
Tanya

Re: Call for Lightening Talks

shankarke
I wanted to see if my poster could be accommodated for a lightning talk ? Let me know if it was accommodated ?

Shankar easwaran

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 23, 2013, at 2:09, "Tanya Lattner-2 [via LLVM]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have some empty space for more lightening talks at the LLVM Developers’ Meeting. These talks are 5 minutes total and are presented in series. The only hard criteria is that it should be related to LLVM or subproject (Clang, LLDB, etc).

Please send me an email (ASAP) with the following:

1) Talk Title
2) Your name and affiliation.
3) 1-2 sentences about what your talk is.

Thanks,
Tanya

http://llvm.1065342.n5.nabble.com/Call-for-Lightening-Talks-tp62351.html
To start a new topic under LLVM - Dev, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from LLVM - Dev, click here.
NAML