Announcement: llvm.org changing name servers

Announcement: llvm.org changing name servers

Tanya Lattner-2
Just letting everyone know that llvm.org will be changing name servers over the next few days to a week. You may experience some strangeness as any bugs are worked out but hopefully you won't notice at all. I will send email once the transition is complete.

Thanks,
Tanya

Re: Announcement: llvm.org changing name servers (Complete)

Tanya Lattner-2
As of Friday evening, the name servers have been changed. Things appear to be working correctly, but if you have any issues, please email me directly.

Thanks,
Tanya