[3.3 Release] Release Candidate 1 Sources Available

[3.3 Release] Release Candidate 1 Sources Available

Bill Wendling-2
Hi LLVM-ers!

The 3.3 release candidate 1 sources are now available! You can get them here:

        http://llvm.org/pre-releases/3.3/rc1/

Once binaries are available, they will be posted there as well.

Please test out these sources and create bug reports for any problems you encounter (http://llvm.org/bugs/) --- and please CC me on those bug reports.

Share and enjoy!
-bw

Note: There are symlinks from the main `llvm' sources to the other sources. So you may need to download all of the sources, or remove those symlinks. I encourage you to compile as much of the sources as possible (compiler-rt, libcxx, etc.), and only remove symlinks if things don't work for your environment.

Re: [3.3 Release] Release Candidate 1 Sources Available

Ulrich Weigand
Bill Wendling <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please test out these sources and create bug reports for any
> problems you encounter (http://llvm.org/bugs/) --- and please CC me
> on those bug reports.

The RC looks good on SystemZ; all projects/test-suite tests pass.

There are still two failing tests in the regression suite:

    LLVM :: DebugInfo/namespace.ll

This was already fixed by Richard and backported to the branch
as revision 181419 (which wasn't in the RC).

    Clang :: CodeGenCXX/throw-expressions.cpp

This is just a test-case issue, which I reported here:
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-commits/Week-of-Mon-20130506/079453.html

Bye,
Ulrich

Re: [3.3 Release] Release Candidate 1 Sources Available

Richard Smith-33
On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 11:09 AM, Ulrich Weigand <[hidden email]> wrote:
Bill Wendling <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please test out these sources and create bug reports for any
> problems you encounter (http://llvm.org/bugs/) --- and please CC me
> on those bug reports.

The RC looks good on SystemZ; all projects/test-suite tests pass.

There are still two failing tests in the regression suite:

    LLVM :: DebugInfo/namespace.ll

This was already fixed by Richard and backported to the branch
as revision 181419 (which wasn't in the RC).

    Clang :: CodeGenCXX/throw-expressions.cpp

This is just a test-case issue, which I reported here:
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-commits/Week-of-Mon-20130506/079453.html

Trivial issue, should be fixed by backport of r181465.