2009 LLVM Developers' Meeting

Tanya Lattner-2

I just wanted to let everyone know that we do plan to have a LLVM
Developers' Meeting this year. We are currently planning for it to be held
in the San Francisco Bay Area in the fall (Sept/Oct). No specific date has
been selected yet, but an announcement will be made in the next month.

We would not be able to have a free developers meeting without the
generous contributions of companies and universities. A big thanks to last
years contributors: Apple, Google, Adobe, and the University of Illinois.

If you or your company is interested in contributing financially to the
2009 LLVM Developers' Meeting, please send me an email ([hidden email]).
Any amount is greatly appreciated and will help continue to make this
meeting free to all attendees.

Thanks,
Tanya Lattner

Re: 2009 LLVM Developers' Meeting

John Criswell
Tanya M. Lattner wrote:
> I just wanted to let everyone know that we do plan to have a LLVM
> Developers' Meeting this year. We are currently planning for it to be held
> in the San Francisco Bay Area in the fall (Sept/Oct). No specific date has
> been selected yet, but an announcement will be made in the next month.

Just an FYI: qualifying exams in our CS department will be held from
Sept. 21 - Oct. 2 this fall.  I would prefer that the meeting be after
(or at least outside of) the qual period (because I'm taking them this
fall).
:)

-- John T.