2 Moderator Sessions Left (2014 LLVM Developers Meeting)

2 Moderator Sessions Left (2014 LLVM Developers Meeting)

Tanya Lattner-2
I'm looking for moderators for the following sessions:

Session #2: October 28, 10:00-12:15, Pine Room
LLVM Stable Releases, Tom Stellard, Advanced Micro Devices
Source Code Analysis for Security through LLVM, Lu Zhao, HP Fortify
Virtual Ghost: Using LLVM to Protect Applications from a Compromised Operating System, John Criswell, University of Rochester

Session #4: October 29, 9:45-10:30, Pine Room
Blowing up the Atomic Barrier, Robin Morisset, Google

Please let me know!

Thank you,
Tanya Lattner

Re: [llvm-devmeeting] 2 Moderator Sessions Left (2014 LLVM Developers Meeting)

Renato Golin-2
Hi Tanya,

I can do the first one, "LLVM Stable Releases".

cheers,
--renato