2.2 Release branch created!

Tanya Lattner-2
LLVMers,

The LLVM 2.2 release branches have been created! Over the next 2 days, I will be generating the pre-release tar balls. I will send out mail once I am done and then the community pre-release testing will begin. I'll also be sending out detailed instructions and the release schedule.

As a reminder, please do not commit patches to the release branch. Please email me with a link to the llvm-commits archived email for the commit that you would like merged into the release. All patches to be merged in must be approved by the appropriate code owners (http://llvm.org/docs/DeveloperPolicy.html#owners).

Full svn access is restored. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks,
Tanya Lattner