1.9 Branch Creation TONIGHT 9PM PST

Tanya Lattner-2

I will be creating the branch at 9PM PST. Please refrain from checking in
any large changes until after the branch creation.

I'm still seeing unexpected dejagnu failures for PPC and X86. Platform
maintainers, please XFAIL these and file bugzilla bugs.

Email me if you have concerns or questions.

-Tanya

Re: 1.9 Branch Creation TONIGHT 9PM PST

Reid Spencer-2
Hi Tanya,

On Mon, 2006-11-06 at 10:31 -0800, Tanya M. Lattner wrote:
> I will be creating the branch at 9PM PST. Please refrain from checking in
> any large changes until after the branch creation.
>
> I'm still seeing unexpected dejagnu failures for PPC and X86. Platform
> maintainers, please XFAIL these and file bugzilla bugs.

On Linux (FC-5) I get:

                ===  Summary ===

# of expected passes            1550
# of expected failures          33